The School of choice, an Institution where your child is given the opportunity to develop to their full potential
We strive to implement the values of the school. We pride ourself on the commitment of developing full potential of learners, and this is proven through the our excellence in areas of Academic, Sport and Cultural areas of the school.
Princess Primary will be a paperless school soon. Learners will work on their tablets. Presentation has been made to parents. The SGB and parents have agreed to the implementation of an E-School – Smart School. Parents are now expected to pay an amount of R2000.00 for a Tablet. All payments must be in by the 15th of June 2019.
• 30 April: R700.00 • 31 May: R700.00 • 15 June: R600.00
NB: NO EXTENSION OF DATES
Please use the same account ref number and (-TABLET)
Example: MAR 043 – TABLET
All learners will receive their tablet in July 2019.
NB: Each year, every learner will receive a new tablet free of charge until they finish school at Princes s Primary School.
Tablet contract comes with – Insurance cover for tablet
- R15000.00 Funeral cover for the learner
- Discount vouchers for groceries-various retail stores
- R50000.00 Tertiary study bursary for first 3 years
NB: The amount of R2000.00 is once off. No instalments. All parents are encouraged to have paid the full amount by the 15th June 2019. No exemption on this one. Exempted parents are encouraged to purchase the tablet.
NB: For Grade seven learners – It is optional – Parents may choose to purchase.
Princess Primary School, ONE STEP AHEAD!
Parents please take note of the below importatnt notifiations regarding upcoming events. For any further information kindly contact the school.
• Infants – Jesus loves me – they got 14th place
• Junior choir – Lalelani abazali – they got 8th place
• Intermadiate choir – Intfombi sibili – they got 8th place
Our fixtures held on the 18th April between Princess Primary School and Curro Aurora was abandoned due to the public holiday. The game between Boskop Primary and Princess Primary school is postponed until further notice due to rain and water logged fields. On Thursday (02/05) all under 10 to under 13 A & B teams will be playing against Curro Wilgeheuwel. (under 10 A & B & under 13 A & B home game, under 11 A & B & under 12 A & B away game). Under 9 will play their first fixture on the 10th May. All the knock out games to follow will be communicated.
Knock out results.
• Under 9 automatically move to round 3
• Under 10 lost against Maragon 7-4
• Under 11 won against Sparrow 8-0
• Under 12 won against Maragon 4-1
• Under 13 won against Maragon 5-1
Congratulations to our winners.