The School of choice, an Institution where your child is given the opportunity to develop to their full potential
We strive to implement the values of the school. We pride ourself on the commitment of developing full potential of learners, and this is proven through the our excellence in areas of Academic, Sport and Cultural areas of the school.
Princess Primary will be a paperless school soon. Learners will work on their tablets. Presentation has been made to parents. The SGB and parents have agreed to the implementation of an E-School – Smart School. Parents are now expected to pay an amount of R2000.00 for a Tablet. All payments must be in by the 15th of June 2019.
• 30 April: R700.00 • 31 May: R700.00 • 15 June: R600.00
NB: NO EXTENSION OF DATES
Please use the same account ref number and (-TABLET)
Example: MAR 043 – TABLET
All learners will receive their tablet in July 2019.
NB: Each year, every learner will receive a new tablet free of charge until they finish school at Princes s Primary School.
Tablet contract comes with – Insurance cover for tablet
- R15000.00 Funeral cover for the learner
- Discount vouchers for groceries-various retail stores
- R50000.00 Tertiary study bursary for first 3 years
NB: The amount of R2000.00 is once off. No instalments. All parents are encouraged to have paid the full amount by the 15th June 2019. No exemption on this one. Exempted parents are encouraged to purchase the tablet.
NB: For Grade seven learners – It is optional – Parents may choose to purchase.
Princess Primary School, ONE STEP AHEAD!
WE, THE PARENTS OF PPS, AT THE AGM HELD ON THE 2ND OF NOVEMBER 2019 AT PRINCESS PRIMARY SCHOOL HALL , NOTED THE FOLLOWING:
• That the school is performing very well academically
• The school is well resourced and well maintained
• The school has been surviving on the financial reserves for the past 4 years
• That most of the parents are not paying school fees but expect quality education for their children, they are parasites of the sweats of other parents, they continue to live a lavish life and ignore paying fees for their children
• Parents owing school fees deliberately do not attend meetings
• The school has SGB employees to match the skills and scope of work
• The school needs financial stability urgently
Download AGM RESOLUTIONS